Friday, February 13, 2009

Challenge Three

With challenge two coming to a close and challenge one coming to a close at the end of tomorrow, I propose a new challenge. Here it is, Challenge Three or The Hate Challenge!

Since our valentine's challenge implied love, here's a challenge about hate.

  • This challenge can be original fiction or fan fiction.
  • It must be from 100 words to 400 words ONLY! Now, I know at fanfiction.net, they count the divider line thingy as words. Don't worry about that. If, at either site, this happens, just mention it when you post here.
  • You must use two prompt words from the following list: Freud, ego, genocide, figgy pudding, class, stupid, fire, passion, red, heat
  • Um...in efforts to keep the blog page here clean and nifty, when you decide what you're going to do, post it under the comments her. As well as a posting a link when you're done.
  • The deadline for this challenge is Feb. 28, 2009 by midnight.

Happy writing! We'll do a recap of the challenges past and the upcoming ones in the Guild Newsletter Post Sunday night.

5 comments:

PatriciaLouise said...

My challenge of 112 words, a poem called "With a Passion." I'll probably do a fanfiction one to go along with this challenge...I have a slight inspiration for one. Savvy, teehee, you want to read this poem. Here's the link:
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2635428/1/With_a_Passion

I'll comment again with a link to my fanfiction one.

Ariyana said...

Mine is nearly 300 words, or at least my original fiction one is. It's a flash fiction, general fiction. Yeah, it's about someone we know, but I fictionalized it (Savvy should read this). It's called Burn:
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2635445/1/Burn

I also plan on putting up a fanfiction drabble for this challenge, but no one has seen Supernatural so I don't expect you guys to read it since it contains major spoilers.

Ariyana said...

Ok, my fanfiction response to hate challenge, in case any of you either a.) know about Supernatural or b.) could care less about spoilers is called "See you in Hell." Here's the link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4863099/1/See_You_in_Hell

PatriciaLouise said...

My fanfiction response to the Hate challenge. If anyone knows anything about Kenshin. It's called "Justice from Hate." The prompt words used were "red" and "genocide." Here's the link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4863198/1/Justice_from_Hate

droo said...

i'm working on mine now.
i can't wait to post it.