Monday, October 12, 2009

Keyword Density Info for Freelance Writers

Since I'm just now getting involved in the world of freelance writers, and I know a few of my fellow Guild members are interested in online writing as well, I thought I'd post this helpful article on Keyword Density and SEO. How Search Engines actually work is somewhat confusing to the novice. This article breaks down some of the bigger issues facing writers learning about SEO and keywords. I hope a few of you find this helpful.


Keyword Density Not Enough for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

All the social bookmarking in the world will not help you if the search engines can't find your article in the first place. And search engines can't find you unless you speak their language.
http://www.associatedcontent.comarticle/215422/keyword_density_not_enough_for_search.html

No comments: