Monday, January 4, 2010

Challenge Twenty-One: Finish the Damned Fanfic

Forgive the language, but isn't it about time you finished that fan fiction story you've been working on for (dare I say) years?

If you haven't already guessed, this challenge is aimed towards writers of fanfiction. January is here, 2010 has arrived, and yet there are fanfiction stories strewn over the pages of the net, awaiting conclusion. I, for one, have many the unfinished gems (*cough*) awaiting their intended epilogues. So, let's say goodbye to at least one fanfiction chapter story this month.

Challenge: Complete one chapter story this month. It doesn't matter whether you started it last week or three years ago, any ff chapter story qualifies.

Deadline: Feb. 1st

Bonus Points: Bonus points go to anyone who finishes a fanfiction story that requires at least five more chapters.

Comment with a link to the story you finish (even if you haven't posted the finished chapters yet).

Good luck and viva la quill!

2 comments:

Ariyana said...

Blogger completely deleated my last comment, ugg! Anyhow, as I was saying, my "damned fanfic" was Red Passion, a Hermione/Draco vampire story. The epi hasn't been posted yet bc I'm waiting for reviewers for the last chapter. Patricia's was How to be a Dhampire, a terrific Vampire Hunter D fanfic.

PatriciaLouise said...

LOL, as Slink said, mine was How to be a Dhampire. I finished, but I haven't posted all the chappies. Here's a link!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2540469/1/How_to_be_a_Dhampire