Friday, January 29, 2010

Kimmi's Birthday Wish!

Okay, so I've been MIA in the blogosphere for a while. But thats because my poor little brain can only focus on one thing at a time and the one thing I've been focusing on is my student teaching. I'll get to writing and posting again once I'm certain I know what I'm doing, lol.

Okey! My birthday is next week! And from you, my talented writer friends I have two ideas!

1. House/Glee xover: New Directions go on the road! But as you may (or may not know) Quinn is pregnant. More or less, Quinn goes into labor and who's the lucky doctor that's at the clinic? Why our lovely Dr. House! Does he have a musical bone in his body? Or will he smack each and every one of the gleeks in the shins with his walking stick until they stop singing "Don't Stop Believing" ? Lol well that's up to you, isn't it?

2. There's trouble a-brewing in the Supernatural universe. A musically inclined demon sees how the techno-eastern beats of Bollywood seem to torture the Winchester boys and through some feat of magical do the boys are trapped in an upbeat Om Shanti Om style Bollywood musical! Ghosts, beautiful girls, romance, and awesome dance numbers, what more could a fan ask for?

Okay. So if that doesn't stretch your writing muscles... well I don't know what will. Lol. Give it a shot my friends!

3 comments:

savannah said...

Crazy, I have not been online in forever. I love the idea of the Glee/House crossover- just wanted to say that I thought the idea was rad in case I don't have time to actually write something for it!

Ariyana said...

LOL, I finally outlined your birthday wish, Kimmi. I think Trish and I are both doing different versions of Bollywood/Supernatural. Apparently we're attracted to pretty colors, hee. Anyhow, now all I've got to do is write it. Sure I'm a couple months overdue...but oh well. Mine is going to be about 5/6 chapters long. I'll provide a link when I finish and post the first chapter.

Ariyana said...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5828775/1/# OK, there's the link to the Supernatural ff (total crack-fic) "Give My Regards to Bollywood." The first chapter (very short) is up and the next should be up soon. Hope you like it :D More Bollywood scenes to come.