Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Challenge Twenty-Three: Women's History Month

March is Women's History Month and The Guild of the Fantastic Quill will be celebrating with a challenge. Your challenge is to include a female historical/famous figure in either a poem or a story. You can even include your chosen famous woman in your fanfiction if you'd prefer. While she doesn't have to be an actual character, she and some explanation as to her significance to the world at large must be mentioned and relevant to the piece. Have fun, learn something new, and don't forget to comment and tell us about your chosen famous woman and your story/poem. You have the entire month of March to complete this challenge.

On another subject, I'd like to remind everyone that we're still doing birthday wishes. (I, for one, am already behind on Kimmi's wish, but she will receive it...someday, hee.)

2 comments:

Beth said...

ooo, this one sounds really fun. I'll be sure to let you know what I do ^_^

Ariyana said...

So I wrote a poem on the tools of the writer and artist mentioning the legendary 10th century creator of bamboo ink art, Lady Li. I haven't posted it (not sure if I want to), but just thought I'd leave a message that I'd done the challenge.